I am currently studying as a PhD candidate with the Research School of Biology, at the Australian National University.
I hold a Bachelor of Science Advanced (Research) with Honours (First Class) from Monash University. My study focused on Geology and Plant Sciences, with breadth study spanning chemistry, mathematics, research methods, environmental management and bioethics. I also undertook complimentary study in sedimentary geology at Melbourne University.
Advanced and extracurricular coursework
- Temporary rock shell construction and slab splitting, Monash University (2015)
- John Bertrand Leadership Series, science delegate, Monash University (2015)
- Australian Coal Basins, Newcastle University (2015)
- Advanced Structural Mapping, Bermagui, NSW, Monash University (2015)
- GIS Introductory course, Melbourne University (2015)
- Regolith Geoscience, Australian National University (2015)
- ANZIC Student Marine Geoscience Masterclass (IODP/CSIRO) (2014)
- Sedimentary Basins Evolution, Monash University (2014)
- Sedimentary Geology, Melbourne University (2014)